No products in the cart.
Instructions : Restoring a Foreskin
Dear Valued Customer: I want to personally thank you for being ahead of the curve and taking the step to restore the penis to a more natural state. However, we know there are some difficulties when entering this task. Like not having the penis readily accessible when we need him to be, and where to keep our easily irritated glans when not actively stretching. ManHood has an answer.
If you are early in the restoration process with little to no loose shaft skin remaining, use the ManHood like a removable foreskin and you will find the ManHood alone will improve the texture and sensitivity of the exposed glans. Eventually, the shaft skin will become longer, and the ManHood will hold it on your glans, 24/7.
If you are already in the restoring process and have gained enough loose shaft skin, the ManHood will hold the skin on the glans on arrival, while protecting any uncovered portions. Wearing the ManHood will greatly simplify the restoring process for you by giving you a safe place to keep your penile glans when taking a break from stretching or you have plans for sexual activity. Even when finished restoring, the ManHood will act as a frenula bar of an intact penis and keep the sensitive penile glans from slipping out of coverage, even all night. Simply push or pinch the loose foreskin on the glans and fasten ManHood at the base of the penis.
You will also be amazed to wake up one morning with ManHood keeping you partially, to eventually completely covered, even threw the nocturnal erection so you sleep peacefully through the night. This means you can go about your daily life without the stretching device and be covered day and night, far before the skin will stay there by itself. Some quit, like me, after getting some coverage and today only use the ManHood….it becomes that routine using the ManHood.
In the photo, you can also see how the skin is held on the penile glans (24/7) and how the uncovered portions of the penile glans have healed from wearing only the ManHood. FYI The photo is of a 42-year-old circumcised male who stretched his skin for 12-18 months to this result.
How ManHood works: Circumcision causes an internal organ to be external. As would happen to our eye if we cut off the eyelid because blinking is a waste of time, so happens to the exposed penile glans because of circumcision. As the penis reacts to this change, the penile glans will form a new surface to protect itself from the irritation of an environment never intended. This surface gets thicker as we age, hinders sensitivity, and makes orgasm harder to achieve. Grasp your flaccid penis in your hand and hold it for a while. When I do it, I wish I could keep him there all the time, until I was ready to use him. Besides protecting from abrasive fabrics in the highly fictive groin, wearing the ManHood will restore the penis at, or near body temperature. Insulating the penile glans’ natural heat also creates moisture. Something no underwear will do. Eventually, the old skin will shed away, and a healthy, more sensitive glans will appear. This captured heat will be felt in your hand when the ManHood is removed to urinate. Something no underwear will do.
Safety Strap: We had a safety strap attached to the ManHood that can be draped over the elastic of your undergarment, to help prevent loss in cases of extreme shrinkage. This attachment can also be used when wearing boxers or during activities. At home, or while sleeping, it is not necessary. If the strap begins to unravel, the frayed end can be easily repaired by heating it up with a lighter. If you are average, or longer in length and the safety strap is in the way, it can be removed with scissors.
Sleeping with the ManHood: the penile glans penis is at its highest sensitivity level during the intense nocturnal erection (Viagra times 2) and is irritated touching bedding or clothing. This irritated glans will cause a man to stir and change position. If the erection does not do this, the penile glans has already formed a barrier to protect it from being irritated. As your penile glans become more sensitive the ManHood will help you will sleep peacefully.
Initially, the ManHood may constrict an erection. Understanding one penis will get larger than others, when erect. These men are more commonly known as growers. When a ManHood is initially fitted, it is made to fit the penis at its smallest girth. When an often-intense nocturnal erection occurs, the ManHood will tighten around the penis. These erections slowly force the stretching range of the ManHood larger, until the ManHood range has been stretched out enough to accommodate the erection comfortably. This happens rather quickly for most penises.
For growers, the tightness may become constricting during a nocturnal erection, and very uncomfortable. In this situation, the ManHood will take a little longer to create a larger stretching range. However, if the tightness continues, we suggest not fastening the ManHood as tight, or try a different ManHood. Like our navy, white, or dark knight, the black bat ManHood, or the original ManHood. Consider, what works for one penis, will not necessarily work for another, making recommendations difficult. So, what we have done is made the ManHood relatively inexpensive on reorder, so experimenting with different models is not a problem. Sleep in loose clothing to keep the ManHood from being pulled off by the clothing when the nocturnal erection deflates. Or for best results, sleep in the nude.
Moisturizing: We suggest using extra virgin olive oil, mixed 50/50 with water to moisturize the penile glans after showering. Extra virgin olive oil is scentless and effective. I save money and use the mixture for hair conditioner, aftershave, and moisturizing the rest of the face. Again, only after, or in the shower. It feels great and a little goes a long way. Your hands and the often-ignored cuticle will also become healthier as you massage the mixture into your hair. Mixing the oil with water helps carry the healing ingredients through the skin. *Source: Authority Health “Olive oil is rich in vitamins and nutrients extremely good for the skin; they include Vitamin E & A, fatty acids, and minerals. This oil helps the skin in wrinkle removal, softening and smoothening, complexion lightening, and moisturizing. It is easy to ward off dry skin issues and scales formation on the skin with the daily application of olive oil over affected areas. Make sure to use only the extra virgin olive oil on the skin to avoid the side effects of chemicals found in regular refined olive oil.”
Excellent For Hair Car. If you have dry and dull hair, just start using extra virgin olive oil to make your hair moisturized and shining. This oil forms a protective cover around the outer layers of the hair to make them look healthy and beautiful. The Vitamin E and fatty acids in this oil penetrate deep into the hair roots and boosts the growth of new hairs. You will also find that most of the natural hair care solutions have olive as a very important ingredient in them. Benefits of Extra Virgin Olive Oil For Health, Skin, Hair (authorityhealthmag.com)
Stopping the damage; after circumcision, the most damaging thing done to the penis is masturbation. Using the palms of our hands, vigorously at times. will eventually cause the penile glans to look like the inside of our hand. The more damaged the hand, the more damaged the penile glans. Grip, frequency, and duration all play a part. Start using a lighter grip, a masturbation device, or a rubber glove if your hands are rough. If you are single, there are many inexpensive masturbation devices available today. https://www.pinkcherry.ca/ is very fair. If you have a partner, try and refrain from masturbating. If possible, think about restoring your foreskin. The ManHood will eventually hold the newly stretched shaft skin on the glans, from a quarter coverage to eventually full coverage, years before the skin will stay there on its own. A quarter coverage is enough skin to masturbate with.
Wearing a ManHood in a tanning bed or nude sunbathing is equally important. UV rays thicken skin and kill nerve endings. The ManHood makes a great gift for friends or family who use tanning salons because the ManHood protects the penis while leaving no tan lines. Understanding the tan lines are the reason they are naked in the first place. They just do not know they are hurting the penile glans.
FYI; My Testimonial of the ManHood. “I was once loosely circumcised, meaning I could masturbate with some effort without lotion. The shaft skin was just long enough to hit enough of the bottom of my penile glans, to cause an orgasm. As I got older, the more difficult this became. So, I created a ManHood to wear in tanning beds, as I learned UV rays dry, wrinkle, and ultimately kill nerve endings, on any exposed skin. But after leaving the tanning bed, I left the ManHood on, all day. Why not, my penis felt great in the ManHood. All day, eventually went to all week, to all month, to all night. In two months of wearing the ManHood, my sensitivity increased so that I could no longer put my penile glans in my undergarments, without wearing the ManHood. If I did go without the ManHood, I could now feel the glans being irritated by the clothing, and he was cold.
It was now clear to me, that improving your glans sensitivity was possible. So, I took the leap, did a little research, and tried stretching my shaft skin. It was initially a blow to my self-esteem, and to my marriage, but I sucked it up and did it anyway. When I could not wear the stretching device, like exercising, or plans for sexual activity, I wore the ManHood. Initially, the shaft skin seemed to stretch quickly, but this is from the elasticity of your skin. Then gains became slower. The thought that this process was going to take years to complete was heartbreaking. But I kept at it, stretching the skin when I could, and relaxing wearing the ManHood when I could not. (You do not need to overdo it. The skin can be stretched, and then allowed to heal, the same as lifting weights.)
By now, I was totally comfortable wearing the ManHood. It can take this long to become routine. And I became an advocate, raising my voice whenever I could against circumcision, for any infant male baby.
Now here is the magic part. I was in the club dancing and eventually went to the washroom. It was approximately 6-8 months of stretching the shaft skin, and it had grown to cover (when pulled) approximately a quarter of the glans. Now at the urinal and finished pissing, I pushed this loose shaft skin on my glans, and then fastened ManHood at the base of the penis. It was not difficult. It was my first time trying. I returned to goofing around the bar and went to the washroom an hour, or two later. When I removed the ManHood to urinate again, there it was. The ManHood had held the little shaft skin I had, on a quarter of the glans. Unbelievable, to say the least. Understanding, it does not stay there without the ManHood.
I had fun the rest of that night and went home to bed. I am not kidding you, when I woke up to piss sometime in the morning, I was still wearing the ManHood. I mean, if you are drunk, it is not always possible your ManHood will come home with you. LOL Nevertheless, when I removed the ManHood to urinate, the shaft skin was still being held on top of the glans, by the ManHood. Even threw the nocturnal erections. To be clear, the ManHood protects any uncovered portion of the glans, but there is added protection by having the skin protect the glans.
With this encouragement, I kept stretching my shaft skin and wearing the ManHood when I could not. I cannot say for sure, but it was in approximately 6 to 8 months (from that night in the bar of a quarter coverage) that the ManHood progressed to holding my newly stretched shaft skin, entirely over my glans. So, I quit restoring, and to this day I only wear the ManHood. I was not prepared to wear stretching devices for three to five years to complete the process.” RT How to Regrow Foreskin: 14 Steps (with Pictures) – wikiHow
Instructions and other ways to care for the exposed organ
1) Snug the ManHood on, but not too tight. Too tight can cause the skin to pinch when you sit down. You should be able to tug the ManHood off, by grabbing the far end without unfastening.
2) To keep ManHood from slipping, please ensure the bottom of the penis is entirely inside the ManHood before securing. You can lift the penis and pull the bottom of the ManHood up closer to the base, after fastening.
3) Until you become accustomed to wearing ManHood, please wear boxers that fit tightly to your thighs, or wear standard briefs to ensure you never lose a ManHood. If you are an avid boxer user, be sure to use the safety strap.
4) Before fastening, ensure the Velcro is not grabbing the fabric as this flap of fabric keeps the Velcro away from the skin. If the hook Velcro is not completely on top of its loop counterpart, it will irritate the skin and need to be refastened. take your time until fastening is more routine.
5) A penis will retract to different shorter degrees when ignored. If this is the case, pull your penis out from the base to make it longer before fastening. Be aware, in some cases the circumcised penis can retract more than an inch when it is tucked away in your pants, leaving nothing for ManHood to hold on to. In fact, a circumcised penis retracts often because it is nervous, cold, or irritated by clothing. He then searches for his natural protection, the foreskin. Sadly, it never finds it. However, with continued use of the ManHood, your penis will recover and eventually retract less.
6) Changing any behavior takes time; like urinating and simply putting your naked penis away. FYI, many intact men need to pull their foreskin off the penile glans before urinating, or urine spills everywhere but in the bowl. This is usually the case at public urinals when there is a lot of pee on the floor, right in front of the urinal.
7) Heat Sources: When in a bath, avoid really hot water as it will dry your skin and damage nerve endings. Be gentle with face cloths or loofahs, as they can be quite abrasive. Take the same care when drying with towels. Don’t scrub dry, but allow your glans to drip dry, or pat dry with a soft tissue. If you like to hang your towel around your waist, first put on your ManHood and protect your penile glans from rubbing against the towel. Shower at will, as the water cools by the time it reaches the mid-section.
8) Cold Sources: The cold causes our skin to dry and chafe. If you live in a colder climate, as we do, it is important to provide your naked glans with protection. ManHood will provide extra warmth by insulating your glans natural heat.
9) Remove for sexual encounters, urinating, or masturbation. ManHoods are non-transferable.
The Original ManHood: Put the original ManHood in your pocket and rub it between your fingers. It will feel baby bottom smooth and demonstrate how the two layers rub together, protecting your penis from the irritation it now endures. The outside layer of the original ManHood will begin to show the wear your penis used to endure; however, the inside of ManHood will remain soft and smooth. Both the original and restoring ManHood will work in the same manner. In fact, it is more important to keep the penile glans covered than which style of ManHood is used to cover him. It is simply a preference for different situations that set them apart. Like one for activity and the other for leisure or sleeping. Understanding each penis has a mind of its own. Like a foreskin, the ManHood two layers insulate the penile glans’ natural heat, maintaining a normal body temperature. The original ManHood does not lose color and can be washed in a variety of ways, but one way is to machine wash them in a laundry bag or trouser pocket with a zipper, or button so they will also be easily found.
The Restoring ManHood: Many tightly circumcised customers prefer the restoring ManHood because it will not be dislodged as often. Many as I do, use both. Use them as a toolbox and find which ManHood works best in different situations. The outer color will eventually wash away on the restoring ManHood, leaving you with a soft skin-like fabric, that feels more like skin as it ages. To prevent this color from running, please do not wear for a long time while wet
The Ultra Skin ManHood will keep the penile glans at its warmest because it is less porous and does not absorb fluids like our other ManHoods. Therefore, for those with a high degree of hygiene, the Ultra ManHood will need to be cleaned more often. For those who wear the Ultra ManHood for longer periods of time, it may begin to smell like smegma, the natural lubricant that is produced by our bodies. It will have a sweet smell if you have a good diet.
The Drip-Dry ManHood: If someone is older than 50, it is safe to assume the prostrate has weakened, causing urine to dribble. It is going to happen to most of us eventually but having to urinate will come on quickly. Especially if hands are put in warm water, lol. Wearing the ManHood keeps me from rushing to the toilet and saves me from that embarrassing wet spot on my trousers. All our ManHoods will help in this situation, but the drip dry is a little more absorbent. Please educate your family and friends or think of gifting a ManHood. Believe me, they will be thankful.
Washing Instructions; The restoring ManHood can often be gently cleaned using a slightly damp face cloth and air-dried, without soaking the ManHood. Or gently wipe with a sanitation wipe. Otherwise, the restoring ManHood should be hand washed in warm water and hang dried completely before wearing. Extras are important.
As an intact man should do, it is more important to keep your penis clean. If you find the odd restoring ManHood with excess coloring (as some colors or parts of the roll seem more saturated than others) please wash it with colors in the washing machine. To avoid having this coloring transferred to your skin, some of the restoring ManHoods should not be worn wet or damp until they have been washed a few times and the color faded. If you choose, wash it before wearing it.
How often the ManHood is washed is a personal decision. Some will wash daily but others will go days without washing the ManHood. Consider the fact intact men could go for long periods of time trapped in wet, filthy, disease-infected trenches without cleaning their penile glans. This would be because the penis has antimicrobrial properties to protect it. Combined with many flushes with urine during the day, infections are not common from outside sources. It is more important to wash the penis before sexual activity, as intact men should.
- A gentle swipe with a sanitation wipe or damp wash cloth will often clean the restoring ManHood.
- Hot water is not needed when washing the ManHood. Soap does the cleaning.
- If using the washer and dryer, put the ManHood in a pocket with a button to protect the fabric and easily found. If you wash the restoring ManHood in this manner, please be sure the color has faded away as to not stain other clothing.
- Like most colored fabrics, some, (not all) of the ManHoods will run color when wet. Wash with colors or hand-drying surfaces.
- ManHood’s outer layer can also be sprayed with your favorite scent if Results will vary from one penis to another, determined by damage done and effort changing a lifestyle, to one that cares for an exposed organ.
Results will vary from one penis to another, determined by the length of the remaining shaft skin and effort changing a lifestyle, to one that cares for an exposed organ.
Testimonial Original Message—– Subject: ManHood:
1) Hey Randy – A completely unexpected bonus was the restorer’s ability to keep the (partially) restored skin in place over your glans while sleeping — even through erections! Crazy! This part is just as important as using the CAT stretcher. I have seen a dramatic change in the tone/health of my glans skin. it’s now shiny and not dry/rough. All in about a month of consistently wearing it. Hard to believe if it wasn’t my own penis! So very, very happy with the results! Thanks very much brother! james
2) I received these a few days ago and they’re fantastic, far better than the cone I was using. They fit brilliantly and I slept very well. I’ll be a lifelong endorser of these and will talk about them frequently on my podcast and other platforms, thanks for sending them. All the best.
3) Subject: ManHood: Hello! It has been about a year-ish since I made my ManHood purchases, and I would like to thank you for the good work. My developing new foreskin from restoring is being held in place with the ManHood, which is making my covered parts of my glans more sensitive. I feel that you are making a difference, and I think it is appropriate that i thank you for making your product and selling it to the public.
Thank you for your work! Best wishes, David B
4) Note: Holy cow, Randy. I LOVE the XX material’s exquisite foreskin holding power. I’ve realized these XXs are especially useful for retaining reliably when out & about. Thanks for your great products. 🙂
5) Original Message—- My son has been a naked, traumatized prisoner for two months now after His operation. Yesterday he tried the manhood: he has slept through the night, he has attended school, wants to work out and visited friends. It is a miracle! We will write a testimonial, put it on internet widely and talk to his doctors about this. Lifesaving!!!! Follow up, 8 months later; I contacted some urologists to tell them about manhood, in order to help other guys. To my surprise I did not get positive reactions. They feel wearing a manhood is just postponing the healing after circumcision. Well, that may be the case, but Jesse literally got his life back instantly with MH. And that was 2 months post procedure, so he was “healed”. His doctor also tells us that this continuing sensitivity is something he has never seen before. Anyway, manhood was, and is, his savior! Kind regards, Emmelien
6) Subject: ManHood: Whoa…. whoa! I was circumcised at 17 because of pretty bad phimosis, now in my early 30s. I have been using manhood original for a few weeks and do enjoy it. Since I was cut looser than an infant circumcision would be, I decided to try the restorer xx. Oh my god. Oh my…. it feels just like the real thing. I am shocked. It is unreal. Seriously, thank you. Thank you.
Being a lingerie item, the guarantee is only valid if the contents of the bag have not been opened. Please email me if there are sizing concerns. However, please remember the ManHood can be manually stretched larger.
Thank you, RT
Testimonials can be written on the ManHood at, http://manhoodcanada.com/testimonials/